WeatherExpert is the perfect app to make sure you never get caught in the rain.
Never get caught in the rain again.
• Current Conditions Snapshot: Dynamic and easy to read snapshot encompassing the current temperature, humidity, dew point, visibility, wind, barometric pressure, UV index, sunrise, sunset, and weather icon is the first thing you see upon logging into the app.
• Hourly Forecast: Hourly forecast (up to 24 hourly forecast) including the forecasted conditions (icon), temperature, precipitation odds percentage, wind speed and direction.
• Daily Forecast: Daily forecast (up to 15 day forecast) incorporating the forecasted conditions in the form of an icon (sunny/clear, clouds, rain, snow, mist, etc.), low temperature, and high temperature for the day.
• Dynamic Satellite and Radar Map: On the home screen for each location you will see a snapshot of the map with the ability to click and open a beautiful full-screen version of the satellite and radar map feature.
• Progressive Home Screen: Background changes between aesthetically beautiful imagery based on the current weather and time of day.
• Weather and Clock Widget: Simple and easy to read 4 x 3 widget for your phone’s home screen includes all of the same features as the current conditions snapshot.
• Cloud Codes: Clear, Fair/Mostly Sunny, Partly Cloudy, Mostly Cloudy, Cloudy/Overcast.
• Weather Codes: Hail, Blowing Dust, Blowing Sand, Mist, Blowing Snow, Blowing Spray, Fog, Frost, Haze, Ice Crystals, Ice Fog, Ice Pellets/Sleet, Smoke, Drizzle, Rain, Rain Showers, Rain/Snow Mix, Snow/Sleet Mix, Wintery Mix (Snow, Sleet, Rain), Snow, Snow Showers, Thunderstorms, Volcanic Ash, Waterspouts, Freezing Drizzle, Freezing Rain, Freezing Spray.
• Intensity Codes: Very Light, Light, Heavy, Very Heavy.
• Temperature Units: Celsius and Fahrenheit
• Wind Units: Kilometers Per Hour (KPH) and Miles Per Hour (MPH)
• Time Formats: 12-hour and 24-hour
• Languages Offered: 13 languages including English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Dutch, Polish, and Korean
Join the WeatherExpert’s Instagram community for awesome images of nature and weather posted daily @Weather.Expert – tag your own amazing images with #weatherexpert to be featured on our Instagram page: instagram.com/weather.expert
Our goal is to provide a high quality weather app for you to trust, day-in and day-out. We value your feedback and encourage you to send us suggestions and tips to improve our service at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at http://www.weatherexpert.io.
Detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/HcxwK2