The application site Meteo-Toulouse.org, the benchmark for the region!
Directed by meteorologists (including Guillaume Séchet, weather presenter on TV and author of several books on climate), this website has become the benchmark for all the Toulouse conurbation.
He dedicated the effect weather and he will do on this region with a network of weather stations and webcams, many climatological data and pages on the weather situation in real time.
Besides the fact that the information is updated several times a day, it is also a site for weather around the world and especially a unique database on weather events that have taken place in France since 1850.
New in version 2.x:
– New range of color temperatures
– Modernization of the interface
– Use of Android permissions 6 Marshmallow
– Fixes for tablets
– Post your comments
– Publish your photos
– Search and add cities directly via geolocation (hence the new permission)
– Lifting the forecast table
See more information and download apk file: https://goo.gl/Flbuok