Windy Anemometer connects your Android device with a Windy wind sensors.
The Windy Anemometer measures wind speed, air temperature and wind direction.
– Current, average and maximum wind speed, wind direction and air temperature
– Graphical and sound alarms
– Logging data to internal device memory or Dropbox
– Monitoring live 10s wind and temperature data on PC
– Wind speed units: m/s, knots, mph, km/h and Bft.
– Temperature units: °C and °F
– Wind speed range: 0.6 – 50 m/s
– Resolution: 0.1 m/s
– Accuracy: +/- 3%
– Logging wind and temperature data (10s, 1min or 10min interval)
– Internal device logging or Dropbox (10s, 1min, 10min, 1h or 12h interval)
– Live data monitoring on PC via Dropbox (live 10s wind and temperature data)
Don’t have Windy sensor yet? Buy it at navis-anemometers.com
– Application requires device with Android 4.3 (or newer) and Bluetooth 4.0 BLE.
– Application will increase battery consumption of your device because of active Bluetooth communication.
See more information: https://goo.gl/RMoIVQ