With this app you can track how often it rains or is dry
In reality that is not at all the case.
The app “Was it dry or not?” was created to keep track of how often it rains or is dry when you go to work, school or shopping. Moreover, you can, before you leave home, see the handy forecast rain or dry remains dry for the next two hours.
After your walk or bike to work, school etc are gone, you just have the “dry” or “wet” button and updated statistics.
On the homepage is displayed in short date by 3 values.
1. Type of weather and temperature
2. Wind direction and wind speed
3. Estimated amount of rain for the next two hours. Click on the icon to see the details
All messages entered by users of the app are anonymously stored in the “cloud”.
“Was it dry or not?” the following stores:
– Date + Time
– The location. Sometimes it is not the exact location is kept, but the place, for example Wageningen.
– Vlaggetje Dry or Wet
– Per user any Identifier (Guid)
On the home page is the last message and personal statistics (percentage dry and net) are shown.
There are 5 summary pages:
1. Overview own messages.
2. Statistics by residence (counted reports of anyone by residence).
3. Number of messages per day for the last 30 days
4. Number of reports per month for the past year
5. Increase in number of users per day for the last 30 days
If “Was it dry or not?” is deleted, the personal stats and personal messages are not inaccessible. They still count in the overall statistics by residence.
See detail information and download apk file for android: https://goo.gl/oUk9yU