StationWeather. METAR and TAF Aviation Weather Reports, NOTAMs, and more.
+++ Feature Overview +++
– the most intuitive all-in-one aviation weather app
– METARs, TAFs, NOTAMs and more
– complete decoding of weather reports with beautiful graphical presentation of data
– advanced analysis of different sources of weather information
We’re convinced that StationWeather will become your new favorite aviation weather app. Please consider upgrading to the full version – in our opinion, it’s well worth the money.
StationWeather groups stations on clips. Within that clip, you can already see a quick analysis of the stations you added, including
– flight conditions such as VFR/IFR
– applicable ILS minima like CAT I, II or III
– the current wind situation for the most favorable runway and
– current ceiling and visibility.
The details section for each station shows the entire METAR and TAF reports, 100% decoded on a beautiful graphical user interface.
– The airport’s runway layout is displayed within the wind compass rose, allowing for a visual interpretation of the current wind situation.
StationWeather deeply analyzes TAF reports and transforms them to Live TAFs. All TAF elements are being decoded and then laid out on a graphical timeline. On that timeline, you can set the time cursor to any specific point and instantly see the combined weather information of the relevant TAF elements for that time, just like the decoded METAR report. Even the flight conditions (VFR/IFR or CAT I/II/III) are calculated using the combined TAF elements.
The Station Info page takes you right to a more in-depth info screen of the current station.
– Check the airport’s runways with their published distances and the calculated wind components from the current METAR
– Access raw METAR and TAF data (long-tap the information to copy it to the clipboard)
– More information like coordinates, elevation, pressure altitude and density altitude using the current weather report
Using the Database tab you can access every single station available in StationWeather just like that. You can choose to view nearby stations, or search for the station’s ICAO-code, 3-letter-code, or its name. All the information that you are used to see on the Station Info page will be displayed right away.
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: https://goo.gl/KhjmhL